Thursday, April 27, 2006

Purple Lightsabre: excellent for slicing students







What Color is your lightsaber?




Purple. Purple Crystals are very hard to find and are lucky to anyone who finds it. Both sides accept this color and don't mind seeing it often. It is a good color to stay if you are working undercover or you are not a Jedi or Sith, but you are force-sensitive and have it as a hand-me-down from one of your parents.

Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code

OK, I've only had a blog about 2 days, and already I'm posting silly quiz results. But in light of Carlo's post from a while ago about grad school uses for Light Sabres, how could I resist?

NB: If you take this quiz yourself, there seems to be a flaw in the HTML code. Apparently a "center" tag is not closed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I regard as nice post. Particularly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.