Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Blog Voting

If you spend any time at any of the hyper-popular blogs out there, you're probably aware that some organisation is running a strange sort of popularity contest. Anyways, the artificial rivalry thus created between Pharyngula and Bad Astronomy is quite amusing. I particularly like the current round of put-these-banners-on-your-website enticements, so I'll put some up here. Note that I'm not actually going to vote at all, and I support the efforts of neither contestant.

First, from Pharyngula (which I read more often than Bad Astronomy): The Iridoteuthis banner:


The second from Pharyngula: The Wonderpus banner:


You can also vote for Bad Astronomy (clicking on the picture does nothing; I don't know how to make a picture into a link):

No comments: